Atlanta Rod is proud to be a Department of Transportation approved supplier in many states all over the country. Manufacturers with DOT Manufacturers approval are held to the highest standards in the industry. In order to be a DOT approved manufacturer, a company must be evaluated on all processes and follow strict guidelines ensuring the highest quality products. Atlanta Rod is ISO certified, DOT approved, minority owned and ready to help you with your next transportation project.
The majority of the DOT products that Atlanta Rod supplies are for heavy construction industry and typically include large diameter anchor bolts, headed bolts, nuts, plate washers and concrete embedments. These products are used on bridges and overpasses, roadwork, sound walls and tons of other projects. We can provide material in a plain (non-coated state) or hot dipped galvanized, which is common in this particular application.
- Arthur Ravenel Bridge – Charleston, South Carolina
- PCL Bridge Rehab – Tampa, Florida
- Sound Wall – Cherokee, Georgia
- I-85 Bridge Exit 173 – Lavonia, GA
- Florida DOT Bridge 5 – Miami, Florida
- Georgia Highway 400 Sound Barrier
- Mississippi River Bridge – Davenport, IA
- Maryland Bay Bridge